- Understand the fund, its structure, the management team and their investment strategy in order to provide prospective and current investors with the precise information that is specific to their due diligence needs.
- Provide prompt and courteous service and support to facilitate the operations and investor relations needs of hedge funds and their investors.
- Act as the hub for information and work flow between the fund, its investors, its manager, and its outside service providers.
- Fill the gap in non-recurring administrative, operational, and investor relations needs.
- Assist the fund and its management team in strategic planning and execution.
- Do more than expected.